1. A staged home typically sells faster than
a non staged home. In 2010 and thus far in 2012, our average days on the
market was below 25, compared to the area average of over 70.
2. Staging pays for itself - most
receive a multiple return on their investment. The first price reduction
on a property is typically 5%. Our staged homes in 2012 have sold for
98.3% of asking price.
3. A staged home creates a great first
impression. Most buyers make up their mind within seconds of
entering your home. Builders invest significant resources in staging
model homes because staging works.
4. A staged home typically sells at a higher price
than a non-staged home. Staging creates an emotional attachment to a
5. Staging your home broadens its appeal and attracts
buyers. More interest means more offers and a higher probability of
6. A staged home is shown by more Realtors.
Because staged homes sell faster, Realtors prefer to show staged homes
7. Home staging enhances the best features
of a home.